Friday, March 24, 2017

The Time Has Come, the Walrus Said, To Talk of Many Things:

Of shoes and ships--and sealing wax--and cabbages and kings.
Well, maybe not those particular topics, but with apologies to Lewis Carroll, but I have other topics.
Anyone who has been following my blog may have noticed that the postings have slowed down.  And when I do post, it seems like I am forcing myself to find something to post about.  I guess I am just too busy to muse.
And so, I think it is time to...well maybe not pull the plug on Farm Mom's Musing, but make the posts much more sporadic.  Maybe once a month, maybe more, probably less.
 
Or maybe when I have a picture of my Grands that I want to share.
But for now, it has been a grand ride and thanks for those who came along.
Until next time....Farm Mom.

No comments: